Project Risk Management PMI-RMP® Exam Prep Course
The Project Risk Management online PMI-RMP exam prep course teaches project managers the skills to conduct project risk assessment and management. In partnership with MindEdge Learning we offer a series of Project Management Courses that you can take as stand-alone courses or as part of a series of courses to prepare for the PMP® Exam. You will work through readings, assignments, expert video commentary, and practice exams that discuss best practices for each area of risk management. This online course will give you a comphrensive preparation for the Project Managment Institute PMI-RMP certification exam.
Who Should Register?
This course is intended for learners who have some project management experience and are preparing for the PMI-RMP exam.
- Access Time: 180 days
- Average Completion Time: 30 - 35 hours
- Prerequisites: Learners should have some experience in project management.
- Format: Self-paced online course
- Fee: $599.00
- Course Credit: 30.0 PDUs/Contact Hours | 3.0 CEUs
- Introduction to Project Management
- Processes & Integration Management
- Scope Management
- Time Management
- Cost Management
- Quality Management
- Human Resources Management
- Communications Management
- Risk Management
- Procurement Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Exam Strategies
- Process Group Tests
- Practice Exams
- Online, self-paced course
- Open enrollment 24/7/365
- No prerequisites
- Interactive review exercises
- Professional videos with complete transcripts
- Ask the Expert feature - Submit questions directly to our experts
- PDU/Contact Hour and/or CEU Certificate
Course ObjectivesAfter completing Project Risk Management: PMI-RMP® Exam Prep you should be able to:
- Explain the risk management process as defined by the PMBOK Guide.
- Discuss the steps in developing a risk management plan.
- Explain the process of creating a risk register.
- Understand risk communication, including documenting risk information and assessing stakeholder risk tolerance.
- Understand key processes in risk analysis, including identifying and evaluating relevant risk impact.
- Understand key strategies in risk response planning, including developing risk response strategies and contingency plans and managing stakeholder expectations.
- Discuss how to execute a risk response plan.
- Understand risk governance, including monitoring and controlling risk and refining risk policies and practices.
- Recognize best practices in all aspects of risk management.
Access Time: You will have full access to Project Risk Management: PMI-RMP® Exam Prep for 180 days.
Completion Time: Completion time is dependent on several factors. The average completion time for this class is 30 - 35 hours. A student's prior knowledge, Internet connection speed, reading comprehension, optional exercises and videos all contribute to how quickly students complete our courses.
Certificate: An average test score of 70% is required to complete Project Risk Management: PMI-RMP® Exam Prep. Upon successful completion of this online course, you will be able to print your certificate including PDUs/Contact Hours and/or CEUs instantly.
- Access to an Internet connection
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or Mac OS X Operating System
- An updated Internet browser such as Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 (or higher) Mozilla Firefox 10 (or higher) or Google Chrome 10.0 (or higher)
- Web browser support for cookies (typically enabled by default)
- Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat – Download Adobe Reader (free)
- An installation of Adobe's Flash Player 8 (or higher) – Download Adobe Flash Player (free)
If you’re unsure about any of these requirements or if you have questions please contact us through our contact form or by calling 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.
Volume Pricing: To enroll 10 or more employees in Project Risk Management: PMI-RMP® Exam Prep, or to integrate any of our business skills courses with your Learning Management System, submit your request using our contact form or call 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.