Collaborative Communication will help you increase effective communication with your work team. It focuses on interpersonal communication and contributing to effective meetings. Through videos and exercises, you will study tips for active listening, communicating collaboratively, addressing conflict, and overcoming cross-cultural barriers.
Organizational Communication Course | Collaborative Communication
Who Should Register?
This course is intended for professionals who want to improve their communication skills in a collaborative or team setting.
- Access Time: 30 days
- Average Completion Time: 3-5 hours
- Prerequisites: No prerequisites
- Format: Self-paced online course
- Fee: $79.00
- Course Credit: 0.5 CEUs
- Collaboration and Communication Skills
- Active Listening
- Power and Persuasion in Collaborative Teams
- Decision-Making and Conflict Resolution
- Cross-Cultural Communication
- Meetings: Agendas, Notes, and Minutes
- Effective Telecommuting
- Tools for Collaboration
- Online, self-paced course
- Open enrollment 24/7/365
- No prerequisites
- Interactive review exercises
- Professional videos with complete transcripts
- Ask the Expert feature - Submit questions directly to our experts
- CEU Certificate
After completing Communicating Collaboratively you should be able to:
- Identify interpersonal communication factors.
- Modify communication strategies to be successful in teams.
- Create an effective strategy for telecommuting.
- Explain the purpose of meetings and expected outcomes.
- Prepare, moderate, and conduct follow-up for collaborative communication meetings.
Access Time: You will have full access to Communicating Collaboratively for 30 days. For additional access time, consider enrolling in our Certificate in Business Communications. Certificate Program students get access to Communicating Collaboratively, Effective Business Writing, Effective Emails, Memos, and Letters, Effective Presentations, and Effective Public Speaking for 150 days.
Completion Time: Completion time is dependent on several factors. The average completion time for this class is 3-5 hours. A student's prior knowledge, Internet connection speed, reading comprehension, optional exercises and videos all contribute to how quickly students complete our courses.
Certificate: An average test score of 70% is required to complete Communicating Collaboratively. Upon successful completion of this online course, you will be able to print your certificate including CEUs instantly.
- Access to an Internet connection
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or Mac OS X Operating System
- An updated Internet browser such as Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 (or higher) Mozilla Firefox 10 (or higher) or Google Chrome 10.0 (or higher)
- Web browser support for cookies (typically enabled by default)
- Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat – Download Adobe Reader (free)
- An installation of Adobe's Flash Player 8 (or higher) – Download Adobe Flash Player (free)
If you’re unsure about any of these requirements or if you have questions please contact us through our contact form or by calling 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.
Volume Pricing: To enroll 10 or more employees in Communicating Collaboratively, or to integrate any of our business skills courses with your Learning Management System, submit your request using our contact form or call 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.