Cyber Awareness Training is an online security training course designed for employees with little or no IT experience. Users will learn how to recognize security threats that they may encounter in their daily activities, such as phishing attacks via email. Other topics discussed include network security when working from home, securing mobile devices, and keeping company data and accounts secure when using social media.
Cyber Awareness Training | Online Security Training Course
Who Should Register?
This course is intended for business professionals with little or no IT experience.
- Access Time: 365 days
- Average Completion Time: 2 hours
- Prerequisites: None
- Format: Self-paced online course
- Fee: $15.00
- Course Credit: 0.2 CEUs
- Introduction to Security Awareness
- Social Engineering
- Physical Security
- Access Control
- Malware and System Security
- Cloud Security
- Mobile Device Security
- Remote Security
- Social Media Security
- Online, self-paced course
- Open enrollment 24/7/365
- No prerequisites
- Interactive review exercises
- Professional videos with complete transcripts
- Ask the Expert feature - Submit questions directly to our experts
- CEU Certificate
After completing Security Awareness Training you should be able to:
- Describe physical security and how to prevent a security breach.
- List the steps for protecting data and mobile devices when working from home.
- Explain best practices for access control to sensitive data.
- Identify ways hackers can gain access to private data through social media.
- List the forms of network security and steps to take in the event of a security breach.
Access Time: You will have full access to Security Awareness Training for 365 days.
Completion Time: Completion time is dependent on several factors. The average completion time for this class is 2 hours. A student's prior knowledge, Internet connection speed, reading comprehension, optional exercises and videos all contribute to how quickly students complete our courses.
Certificate: An average test score of 70% is required to complete Security Awareness Training. Upon successful completion of this online course, you will be able to print your certificate including CEUs instantly.
- Access to an Internet connection
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or Mac OS X Operating System
- An updated Internet browser such as Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 (or higher) Mozilla Firefox 10 (or higher) or Google Chrome 10.0 (or higher)
- Web browser support for cookies (typically enabled by default)
- Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat – Download Adobe Reader (free)
- An installation of Adobe's Flash Player 8 (or higher) – Download Adobe Flash Player (free)
If you’re unsure about any of these requirements or if you have questions please contact us through our contact form or by calling 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.
Volume Pricing: To enroll 10 or more employees in Security Awareness Training, or to integrate any of our business skills courses with your Learning Management System, submit your request using our contact form or call 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.