This online certificate program will introduce users to data analysis and its many uses. You will learn how to apply analytics in decision making, research techniques, data-based presentations, forecasting, and regression analysis.
Data Analysis Certificate Program | Data Analytics Continuing Education
This online certificate program will introduce learners to data analysis through a series of courses covering performance appraisal, quantitative analysis, process control, manager tools, and analysis methods.
Who Will Benefit
The Data Analysis Certificate program is intended for professionals using analytics for decision making in a business setting.
- Certificate Fee: $399.00
- Course Credit: 30.0 CPEs | 25.0 PDUs | 3.0 CEUs
- Number of Courses: 6
- Course Format: Self-paced online certificate program
- Completion Time: 30 hours
- Access: 365 days
- Prerequisites: None
Certificate Program Key Features
- Online, self-paced courses
- Open enrollment 24/7/365
- No prerequisites
- Interactive review exercises
- Professional videos with complete transcripts
- Ask the Expert feature - Submit questions directly to our experts
- CPE, PDU and/or CEU Certificate
Certificate Learning Objectives
After completing the Certificate in Data Analytics you should be able to:
- Identify performance measurements and uses in an organizational environment.
- Explain data analytics and recommend data-driven decisions in business sectors such as education, government, and healthcare.
- Describe methods for obtaining quality data for decision making.
- Explain the importance of statistics and metrics in controlling work flow.
- Explain probability and measures of variability and their use in the business world.
- Identify various data analysis methods useful in decision making.
Access Time: You get full access to Data Analysis for Improving Organizational Performance, Data Analysis in the Real World, Introduction to Data Analysis, Statistical Process Control, Statistics as a Managerial Tool, and Tools of Data Analysis, for 365 days.
Completion Time: Completion time is dependent on several factors. The average completion time for this certificate program is 30 hours. A student's prior knowledge, Internet connection speed, reading comprehension, optional exercises and videos all contribute to how quickly students complete our certificate programs.
Certificate: An average test score of 70% is required to complete each certificate course. Upon successful completion of all of the certificate courses, you will be able to print your certificate including CPEs, PDUs, and/or CEUs instantly.
- Access to an Internet connection
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or Mac OS X Operating System
- An updated Internet browser such as Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 (or higher) Mozilla Firefox 10 (or higher) or Google Chrome 10.0 (or higher)
- Web browser support for cookies (typically enabled by default)
- Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat – Download Adobe Reader (free)
- An installation of Adobe's Flash Player 8 (or higher) – Download Adobe Flash Player (free)
If you’re unsure about any of these requirements or if you have questions please contact us through our contact form or by calling 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.
Volume Pricing: To enroll 10 or more employees in Certificate in Data Analytics, or to integrate any of our business skills courses with your Learning Management System, submit your request using our contact form or call 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.