Statistics are one of the key manager tools. They provide indications for successful outcomes when analyzing data for decision making. This course makes use of video and diagrams to examine the use of statistics for management and how to deliver data through spreadsheets and graphic displays.
Statistics as Manager Tools
Who Should Register?
This course is intended for managers using statistical analysis in decision making.
- Access Time: 30 days
- Average Completion Time: 5 hours
- Prerequisites: None
- Format: Self-paced online course
- Fee: $79.00
- Course Credit: 5.0 CPEs | 0.5 CEUs
- Employing Spreadsheets
- Managerial Statistics
- Probability and Measures of Variability
- Standard Scores
- Statistical Graph Displays
- Proportion and Probability Distribution
- Central Limit Theorem and Confidence Interval
- Online, self-paced course
- Open enrollment 24/7/365
- No prerequisites
- Interactive review exercises
- Professional videos with complete transcripts
- Ask the Expert feature - Submit questions directly to our experts
- CPE and/or CEU Certificate
After completing Statistics as a Managerial Tool you should be able to:
- Identify common statistical problems and criteria for statistical analysis.
- Explain probability and measures of variability and their use in the business world.
- Identify appropriate display methods for statistical graphs.
- Apply statistical analysis in business world scenarios.
- Use statistics in your decision making process.
Access Time: You will have full access to Statistics as a Managerial Tool for 30 days. For additional access time, consider enrolling in our Certificate in Data Analytics. Certificate Program students get access to Data Analysis for Improving Organizational Performance, Data Analysis in the Real World, Introduction to Data Analysis, Statistical Process Control, Statistics as a Managerial Tool, and Tools of Data Analysis for 180 days.
Completion Time: Completion time is dependent on several factors. The average completion time for this class is 5 hours. A student's prior knowledge, Internet connection speed, reading comprehension, optional exercises and videos all contribute to how quickly students complete our courses.
Certificate: An average test score of 70% is required to complete Statistics as a Managerial Tool. Upon successful completion of this online course, you will be able to print your certificate including CPEs and/or CEUs instantly.
- Access to an Internet connection
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or Mac OS X Operating System
- An updated Internet browser such as Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 (or higher) Mozilla Firefox 10 (or higher) or Google Chrome 10.0 (or higher)
- Web browser support for cookies (typically enabled by default)
- Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat – Download Adobe Reader (free)
- An installation of Adobe's Flash Player 8 (or higher) – Download Adobe Flash Player (free)
If you’re unsure about any of these requirements or if you have questions please contact us through our contact form or by calling 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.
Volume Pricing: To enroll 10 or more employees in Statistics as a Managerial Tool, or to integrate any of our business skills courses with your Learning Management System, submit your request using our contact form or call 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.