Regardless what stage of entrepreneurial development you are in, you need to understand marketing basics and the role of marketing plays in the development of your new venture. Strategic Marketing for Entrepreneurs teaches you the basics of strategy and marketing. You'll learn how to analyze your market by segment; use competitive research to find profitable markets and investigate customer needs. You'll also learn the key elements of a marketing plan and factors for success. Case studies and sample marketing strategies enrich your learning experience.
Strategic Marketing for Entrepreneurs
Who Should Register?
This course is designed for adult learners, would-be entrepreneurs and entrepreneurs interested in learning the strategy and marketing management challenges in starting a new business.
- Access Time: 90 days
- Average Completion Time: 5 hours
- Prerequisites: No prerequisites
- Format: Self-paced online course
- Fee: $129.00
- Course Credit: 0.5 CEUs
- Strategy, Marketing, and the Entrepreneurial Process
- The Marketing Mix and the Four P's
- Discovery, Innovation and Risk Assessment
- Market Information, Market Research, and Feasibility Analysis
- Target Markets and Consumer Reaction
- Strategic Planning
- SWOT Analysis
- Operational and Financial Planning
- The Marketing Plan and Business Plan
- Online, self-paced course
- Open enrollment 24/7/365
- No prerequisites
- Interactive review exercises
- Professional videos with complete transcripts
- Ask the Expert feature - Submit questions directly to our experts
- CEU Certificate
After completing Strategic Marketing for Entrepreneurs you should be able to:
- Describe the importance of strategy and marketing in an entrepreneurial setting.
- Discuss the three levels of strategy and the five competitive forces identified by Michael Porter.
- Explain the marketing process and the Four P's.
- Discuss marketing's role in the discovery stage of a new venture.
- Describe how to evaluate a new venture's market, including market segmentation, target marketing, and exploring customer needs.
- Discuss how and when to use strategic planning in the entrepreneurial process.
- Explain the key elements of a marketing plan.
- Describe the success factors when creating a new venture business plan.
Access Time: You will have full access to Strategic Marketing for Entrepreneurs for 90 days. For additional access time, consider enrolling in our Certificate in Entrepreneurship. Certificate Program students get access to Accounting & Finance for Entrepreneurs, Business Law for Entrepreneurs, Introduction to Entrepreneurship, Leadership and Management for Entrepreneurs, and Strategic Marketing for Entrepreneurs for 365 days.
Completion Time: Completion time is dependent on several factors. The average completion time for this class is 5 hours. A student's prior knowledge, Internet connection speed, reading comprehension, optional exercises and videos all contribute to how quickly students complete our courses.
Certificate: An average test score of 70% is required to complete Strategic Marketing for Entrepreneurs. Upon successful completion of this online course, you will be able to print your certificate including CEUs instantly.
- Access to an Internet connection
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or Mac OS X Operating System
- An updated Internet browser such as Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 (or higher) Mozilla Firefox 10 (or higher) or Google Chrome 10.0 (or higher)
- Web browser support for cookies (typically enabled by default)
- Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat – Download Adobe Reader (free)
- An installation of Adobe's Flash Player 8 (or higher) – Download Adobe Flash Player (free)
If you’re unsure about any of these requirements or if you have questions please contact us through our contact form or by calling 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.
Volume Pricing: To enroll 10 or more employees in Strategic Marketing for Entrepreneurs, or to integrate any of our business skills courses with your Learning Management System, submit your request using our contact form or call 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.