This online course provides a manager's guide to creating a comprehensive customer experience. Managers will learn how to train customer service representatives on various platforms, establish customer service expectations, and support employees dealing with difficult customers.
Management Guide to Customer Service
Who Should Register?
The is course is designed for professionals who interact with customers and managers who oversee them.
- Access Time: 30 days
- Average Completion Time: 3 hours
- Prerequisites: None
- Format: Self-paced online course
- Fee: $79.00
- Course Credit: 0.3 CEUs
- The Customer Experience
- Customer Service Philosophies
- Key Performance Indicators and Net Promoter Score
- Building Customer Loyalty
- Managing Customer Service
- Developing Employees and Establishing Expectations
- Providing Customer Service through Various Platforms
- Dealing with Difficult Customers
- Online, self-paced course
- Open enrollment 24/7/365
- No prerequisites
- Interactive review exercises
- Professional videos with complete transcripts
- Ask the Expert feature - Submit questions directly to our experts
- CEU Certificate
After completing A Manager's Guide to Superior Customer Service you should be able to:
- Discuss philosophies for creating a total customer experience.
- Explain the use of performance measurement and KPI and NPS.
- List ways to build customer loyalty to your brand.
- Describe common challenges for a customer service manager.
- Outline a plan for establishing customer service expectations.
- Discuss methods for providing customer service through various platforms.
- Describe approaches for dealing with difficult customers.
Access Time: You will have full access to A Manager's Guide to Superior Customer Service for 30 days.
Completion Time: Completion time is dependent on several factors. The average completion time for this class is 3 hours. A student's prior knowledge, Internet connection speed, reading comprehension, optional exercises and videos all contribute to how quickly students complete our courses.
Certificate: An average test score of 70% is required to complete A Manager's Guide to Superior Customer Service. Upon successful completion of this online course, you will be able to print your certificate including CEUs instantly.
- Access to an Internet connection
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or Mac OS X Operating System
- An updated Internet browser such as Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 (or higher) Mozilla Firefox 10 (or higher) or Google Chrome 10.0 (or higher)
- Web browser support for cookies (typically enabled by default)
- Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat – Download Adobe Reader (free)
- An installation of Adobe's Flash Player 8 (or higher) – Download Adobe Flash Player (free)
If you’re unsure about any of these requirements or if you have questions please contact us through our contact form or by calling 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.
Volume Pricing: To enroll 10 or more employees in A Manager's Guide to Superior Customer Service, or to integrate any of our business skills courses with your Learning Management System, submit your request using our contact form or call 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.