Using emotional intelligence to respond to difficult situations is a key tool for managers. Managers must use their EQ ability when resolving conflict, providing performance feedback, working with team members, as well as handling many other daily operations. This online course gives managers the tools for navigating workplace interactions.
Emotional Intelligence in Leadership
Who Should Register?
This course is designed for managers who wish to increase the effectiveness of their leadership and workplace interactions.
- Access Time: 90 days
- Average Completion Time: 3 hours
- Prerequisites: No prerequisites
- Format: Self-paced online course
- Fee: $79.00
- Course Credit: 3.0 HRCI Credits | 0.3 CEUs
- Why Emotional Intelligence Matters
- Emotional Intelligence and Project Management
- Emotional Intelligence Factors
- Improving Emotional Intelligence
- Mini Case Studies
- Online, self-paced course
- Open enrollment 24/7/365
- No prerequisites
- Interactive review exercises
- Professional videos with complete transcripts
- Ask the Expert feature - Submit questions directly to our experts
- HRCI/CEU Certificate
After completing Emotional Intelligence for Managers you should be able to:
- Discuss the influence of emotional intelligence on performance management.
- List the nine key emotional intelligence factors.
- Apply emotional intelligence to management case studies.
Access Time: You will have full access to Emotional Intelligence for Managers for 90 days.
Completion Time: Completion time is dependent on several factors. The average completion time for this class is 3 hours. A student's prior knowledge, Internet connection speed, reading comprehension, optional exercises and videos all contribute to how quickly students complete our courses.
Certificate: An average test score of 70% is required to complete Emotional Intelligence for Managers. Upon successful completion of this online course, you will be able to print your certificate including HRCI Credits and/or CEUs instantly.
- Access to an Internet connection
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or Mac OS X Operating System
- An updated Internet browser such as Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 (or higher) Mozilla Firefox 10 (or higher) or Google Chrome 10.0 (or higher)
- Web browser support for cookies (typically enabled by default)
- Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat – Download Adobe Reader (free)
- An installation of Adobe's Flash Player 8 (or higher) – Download Adobe Flash Player (free)
If you’re unsure about any of these requirements or if you have questions please contact us through our contact form or by calling 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.
Volume Pricing: To enroll 10 or more employees in Emotional Intelligence for Managers, or to integrate any of our business skills courses with your Learning Management System, submit your request using our contact form or call 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.