This Effective Management Toolbox is a collection of our online management modules pulled from The Manager's Toolbox series. This suite is designed to help new managers work through the basic skills of management. You will learn how to solve problems, lead change, communicate with superiors, train employees and express your leadership vision.
Effective Management Toolbox | Basic Management Suite
The topics comprising in The Effective Manager's Toolbox are designed for new managers and the challenges they face every day. Get a jump on managing issues professionally and efficiently without the stress and negative circumstances that arise on a regular basis. The modules included in this suite are pulled from:
- The Manager's Toolbox: Business Nuts and Bolts
- The Manager's Toolbox: Compliance Challenges
- The Manager's Toolbox: Handling Conflict
- The Manager's Toolbox: Morale and Inspiration
- The Manager's Toolbox: New Leader Challenges
- The Manager's Toolbox: New Manager Challenges
- The Manager's Toolbox: Performance Challenges
Who Will Benefit
The Effective Manager's Toolbox is intended for new managers and leaders who need to develop skills for handling management challenges.
- Certificate Fee: $299.00
- Course Credit: 1.5 CEUs | 15.0 PDUs
- Course Format: Self-paced online certificate program
- Completion Time: 15 hours
- Access: 180 days
- Prerequisites: No prerequisites
Certificate Program Key Features
- Online, self-paced course
- Open enrollment 24/7/365
- No prerequisites
- Interactive review exercises
- Professional videos with complete transcripts
- Ask the Expert feature - Submit questions directly to our experts
- CEU/PDU Certificate
Certificate Learning Objectives
After completing the The Effective Manager's Toolbox you should be able to:
- Discuss methods for administering policies and procedures.
- Describe the process of controlling expenses.
- Describe how to communicate effectively with direct reports, peers and superiors.
- Understand how to handle adversity and crisis situations.
- Demonstrate how to recruit, train and develop employees.
- Develop management plans and budgets.
- List two methods for solving problems effectively.
- Define vision for leadership.
- List two problem solving methods.
Access Time: You get full access to The Effective Manager's Toolbox for 180 days.
Completion Time: Completion time is dependent on several factors. The average completion time for this certificate program is 15 hours. A student's prior knowledge, Internet connection speed, reading comprehension, optional exercises and videos all contribute to how quickly students complete our certificate programs.
Certificate: An average test score of 70% is required to complete this certificate course. Upon successful completion of all of this certificate course, you will be able to print your certificate including CEUs and/or PDUs instantly.
- Access to an Internet connection
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or Mac OS X Operating System
- An updated Internet browser such as Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 (or higher) Mozilla Firefox 10 (or higher) or Google Chrome 10.0 (or higher)
- Web browser support for cookies (typically enabled by default)
- Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat – Download Adobe Reader (free)
- An installation of Adobe's Flash Player 8 (or higher) – Download Adobe Flash Player (free)
If you’re unsure about any of these requirements or if you have questions please contact us through our contact form or by calling 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.
Volume Pricing: To enroll 10 or more employees in The Effective Manager's Toolbox, or to integrate any of our business skills courses with your Learning Management System, submit your request using our contact form or call 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.