Project Risk Management PMI-RMP® Exam Prep Course
The Project Risk Management online PMI-RMP exam prep course teaches project managers the skills to conduct project risk assessment and management. Project Risk Management is part of a series of Project Management Courses that you can take as stand-alone courses or as part of a series of courses to prepare for the PMP Exam. You will work through readings, assignments, expert video commentary, and practice exams that discuss best practices for each area of risk management. This online course will give you a comphrensive preparation for the Project Managment Institute PMI-RMP certification exam.
Who Should Register?
This course is intended for learners who have some project management experience and are preparing for the PMI-RMP exam.
- Access Time: 180 days
- Average Completion Time: 30 - 35 hours
- Prerequisites: Learners should have some experience in project management.
- Format: Self-paced online course
- Fee: $599.00
- Course Credit: 30.0 PDUs/Contact Hours | 3.0 CEUs
- Introduction to Project Management
- Processes & Integration Management
- Scope Management
- Time Management
- Cost Management
- Quality Management
- Human Resources Management
- Communications Management
- Risk Management
- Procurement Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Exam Strategies
- Process Group Tests
- Practice Exams
- Online, self-paced course
- Open enrollment 24/7/365
- No prerequisites
- Interactive review exercises
- Professional videos with complete transcripts
- Ask the Expert feature - Submit questions directly to our experts
- PDU/Contact Hour and/or CEU Certificate
Course ObjectivesAfter completing Project Risk Management: PMI-RMP® Exam Prep you should be able to:
- Explain the risk management process as defined by the PMBOK Guide.
- Discuss the steps in developing a risk management plan.
- Explain the process of creating a risk register.
- Understand risk communication, including documenting risk information and assessing stakeholder risk tolerance.
- Understand key processes in risk analysis, including identifying and evaluating relevant risk impact.
- Understand key strategies in risk response planning, including developing risk response strategies and contingency plans and managing stakeholder expectations.
- Discuss how to execute a risk response plan.
- Understand risk governance, including monitoring and controlling risk and refining risk policies and practices.
- Recognize best practices in all aspects of risk management.
Access Time: You will have full access to Project Risk Management: PMI-RMP® Exam Prep for 180 days.
Completion Time: Completion time is dependent on several factors. The average completion time for this class is 30 - 35 hours. A student's prior knowledge, Internet connection speed, reading comprehension, optional exercises and videos all contribute to how quickly students complete our courses.
Certificate: An average test score of 70% is required to complete Project Risk Management: PMI-RMP® Exam Prep. Upon successful completion of this online course, you will be able to print your certificate including PDUs/Contact Hours and/or CEUs instantly.
- Access to an Internet connection
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or Mac OS X Operating System
- An updated Internet browser such as Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 (or higher) Mozilla Firefox 10 (or higher) or Google Chrome 10.0 (or higher)
- Web browser support for cookies (typically enabled by default)
- Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat – Download Adobe Reader (free)
- An installation of Adobe's Flash Player 8 (or higher) – Download Adobe Flash Player (free)
If you’re unsure about any of these requirements or if you have questions please contact us through our contact form or by calling 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.
Volume Pricing: To enroll 10 or more employees in Project Risk Management: PMI-RMP® Exam Prep, or to integrate any of our business skills courses with your Learning Management System, submit your request using our contact form or call 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.