This Supply Chain course will give you the tools to maintain an effective and reliable stream of resources for you organization. You will learn how to evaluate suppliers, management inventory, and create an overall strategy for supply chain, management. Interactive exercises and case studies will guide you through this key foundation in developing your operations management skills.
Who Should Register?
This course is intended for professionals and operations managers who need an understanding of supply chain practices.
- Access Time: 180 days
- Average Completion Time: 10 hours
- Prerequisites: None
- Format: Self-paced online course
- Fee: $299.00
- Course Credit: 10.0 PDUs/Contact Hours | 1.0 CEUs
- Introduction and Sourcing Strategy
- Metrics and Supplier Relationships
- Supply Chain Operating Procedures
- Economics, Lean Manufacturing, and Vendor Selection
- Global Supply Chain Logistics
- Online, self-paced course
- Open enrollment 24/7/365
- No prerequisites
- Interactive review exercises
- Professional videos with complete transcripts
- Ask the Expert feature - Submit questions directly to our experts
- PDU/Contact Hour and/or CEU Certificate
After completing Supply Chain Management Basics you should be able to:
- Discuss supply chain management and its use for procurement of goods and services.
- Analyze communication and management practices in a supply chain.
- Discuss supplier performance appraisal and its role in the supply chain.
- Develop strategies for risk mitigation and avoiding supply chain disruption.
- Identify global trends and current standards supply chain management.
Access Time: You will have full access to Supply Chain Management Basics for 180 days.
Completion Time: Completion time is dependent on several factors. The average completion time for this class is 10 hours. A student's prior knowledge, Internet connection speed, reading comprehension, optional exercises and videos all contribute to how quickly students complete our courses.
Certificate: An average test score of 70% is required to complete Supply Chain Management Basics. Upon successful completion of this online course, you will be able to print your certificate including PDUs/Contact Hours and/or CEUs instantly.
- Access to an Internet connection
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or Mac OS X Operating System
- An updated Internet browser such as Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 (or higher) Mozilla Firefox 10 (or higher) or Google Chrome 10.0 (or higher)
- Web browser support for cookies (typically enabled by default)
- Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat – Download Adobe Reader (free)
- An installation of Adobe's Flash Player 8 (or higher) – Download Adobe Flash Player (free)
If you’re unsure about any of these requirements or if you have questions please contact us through our contact form or by calling 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.
Volume Pricing: To enroll 10 or more employees in Supply Chain Management Basics, or to integrate any of our business skills courses with your Learning Management System, submit your request using our contact form or call 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.