Our Sustainability Management Certificate Program begins with An Overview of Sustainable Management where you will learn about corporate sustainability, government regulation, management scenarios and more. From there you will move on to Corporate Social Responsibility which is all about running a green business while maintaining profitability. The Certificate Program also includes the three additional courses on measuring performance, leadership ethics, and triple bottom line accounting.
Sustainability Management Certificate Program
Sustainability is an important part of business development in today's eco-friendly culture. "Going green" shows corporate social responsibility and helps organizations manage their resources for the future. This online certificate program in Sustainable Management provides an interactive learning experience for managers looking to increase their sustainable development. Key topics in sustainability management will be discussed, such as environmental issues, embracing sustainable development in an organization, government regulation, triple bottom line accounting, and how to assess sustainability practices.
Who Will Benefit
Executives, entrepreneurs, students and anyone who is interested in advancing their understanding of sustainable management.
- Certificate Fee: $459.00
- Course Credit: 1.5 CEUs
- Number of Courses: 5
- Course Format: Self-paced online certificate program
- Completion Time: 20 - 25 hours
- Access: 150 days
- Prerequisites: No Prerequisites
Certificate Program Key Features
- Online, self-paced courses
- Open enrollment 24/7/365
- No prerequisites
- Interactive review exercises
- Professional videos with complete transcripts
- Ask the Expert feature - Submit questions directly to our experts
- CEU Certificate
Certificate Learning Objectives
After completing the Certificate in Sustainable Management you should be able to:
- Discuss sustainability management and how it’s applied in an organizational setting.
- Discuss the connection between sustainability and ecosystems.
- Define corporate social responsibility and explain how it has gained momentum recently.
- List three corporate social responsibility standards and how they are measured.
- Describe corporate social responsibility best practices.
- Discuss how managers measure their sustainable management practices.
- Describe the methods of calculating ROI for sustainability management decisions and green investments.
- Discuss the role of ethics in the workplace.
- List two of the major ethical frameworks used for developing business ethics.
- Describe the triple bottom line accounting concept and its three pillars of People, Planet, and Profits.
Access Time: You get full access to An Overview of Sustainable Management, Corporate Social Responsibility, Measuring Sustainable Management Performance, Sustainable Management: Leadership Ethics, and Triple Bottom Line Accounting, for 150 days.
Completion Time: Completion time is dependent on several factors. The average completion time for this certificate program is 20 - 25 hours. A student's prior knowledge, Internet connection speed, reading comprehension, optional exercises and videos all contribute to how quickly students complete our certificate programs.
Certificate: An average test score of 70% is required to complete each certificate course. Upon successful completion of all of the certificate courses, you will be able to print your certificate including CEUs instantly.
- Access to an Internet connection
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or Mac OS X Operating System
- An updated Internet browser such as Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 (or higher) Mozilla Firefox 10 (or higher) or Google Chrome 10.0 (or higher)
- Web browser support for cookies (typically enabled by default)
- Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat – Download Adobe Reader (free)
- An installation of Adobe's Flash Player 8 (or higher) – Download Adobe Flash Player (free)
If you’re unsure about any of these requirements or if you have questions please contact us through our contact form or by calling 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.
Volume Pricing: To enroll 10 or more employees in Certificate in Sustainable Management, or to integrate any of our business skills courses with your Learning Management System, submit your request using our contact form or call 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.